Drop 9 is Still Broke (MefModuleManager)

Topics: Prism v4 - WPF 4
Oct 7, 2010 at 1:34 PM

Line 140 of MefModuleManager in Drop 9 still has the incorrect comparison of ModuleType.Name and moduleinfo.ModuleName. What exactly does code complete mean. Does that just mean they'll be no more features added and now it's about bug fixing?

Oct 7, 2010 at 3:00 PM

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this, since it is really valuable. I will notify about this to the product team. In general, when the code is completed the future drops may contain bug fixes but there are not new features.

Other users interested on this topic can vote here. For more information, you could take a look at this forum thread.

Thanks for your feedback again.

Fernando Antivero 
http://blogs.southworks.net/fantivero

Oct 7, 2010 at 4:42 PM

Thanks.

Oct 15, 2010 at 3:24 PM

Hi,

I think that you can find interesting that the problem in the MefModuleManager.ModuleNeedsRetrieval has been solved in the latest drop (10) of prism. You can download it from here.

Thanks again for your feedback, since it is really valuable.

Fernando Antivero 
http://blogs.southworks.net/fantivero

 

Oct 15, 2010 at 3:46 PM
Thanks! I received the email update from the work item as well.

On Oct 15, 2010, at 11:24 AM, fantivero wrote:

> From: fantivero
>
> Hi,
>
> I think that you can find interesting that the problem in the MefModuleManager.ModuleNeedsRetrieval has been solved in the latest drop (10) of prism. You can download it fromhere.
>
> Thanks again for your feedback, since it is really valuable.
>
> Fernando Antivero
> http://blogs.southworks.net/fantivero
>
>
> Read the full discussion online.
>
> To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email ([email removed])
>
> To start a new discussion for this project, email [email removed]
>
> You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
>
> Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com
>
Oct 15, 2010 at 4:16 PM
Thanks! I received the email update from the work item as well.

On Oct 15, 2010, at 11:24 AM, fantivero wrote:

> From: fantivero
>
> Hi,
>
> I think that you can find interesting that the problem in the MefModuleManager.ModuleNeedsRetrieval has been solved in the latest drop (10) of prism. You can download it fromhere.
>
> Thanks again for your feedback, since it is really valuable.
>
> Fernando Antivero
> http://blogs.southworks.net/fantivero
>
>
> Read the full discussion online.
>
> To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email ([email removed])
>
> To start a new discussion for this project, email [email removed]
>
> You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
>
> Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com
>