Drop 10 Help missing Appendix I

Oct 24, 2010 at 9:58 PM

I downloaded Drop 10 to see if I could get around some problems I'm having.  I replaced the help file but notice that it appears to be missing content found in the help file for Drop 9.

Oct 25, 2010 at 2:46 PM

Thanks for reporting that. I checked this. So, I will copy this as a work-item. This way the product team will be notified and other user can vote this.

In drop 9 this Appendix says that the How-To(s) would be included included in the respective Chapters topics in the future.

So, please take into account that the product team is in process of updating the documentation for the final release.

On the other hand, as a workaround you could continue using the help file, which is part of Drop 9 as well as the documentation on MSDN (the online documentation has not been updated yet for Prism 4, but in some cases might be pretty similar).

Thanks again for your feedback.

Hope this helps.

Fernando Antivero

Oct 25, 2010 at 2:47 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Oct 25, 2010 at 3:13 PM
Edited Oct 25, 2010 at 3:18 PM

Which topics in particular were unavailable (other than appendix I)?  As Fernando mentioned, we are working on the docs, and with all the moving things around it is possible something got removed.

Oct 25, 2010 at 3:35 PM

Appendix I as indicated in the title.