Hosting CAB based Modules in Composite-WPF Shell

Sep 2, 2008 at 6:40 AM

Hi

I have an Existing CAB application and started migrating this application in Composite-WPF. For this I have created a Shell app in Composite-WPF and I am trying to host CAB based Modules in Composite-WPF Shell. Does any one have any idea about this; I mean how easily I can host CAB module in Composite-WPF Shell.

My Second question is about UI-Extension Sites in CAB. I want a common place like UIExtension site in Composite-WPF Shell.

Thanks
Tarun Kumar

Sep 2, 2008 at 1:00 PM
Edited Sep 2, 2008 at 1:02 PM

Hi

The team has published a guidance to help CAB developers familiarize themselves with the Composite Application Guidance for WPF by comparing the main components of both libraries. There you will find guidance to migrate CAB applications to the Composite Application Library including code comparison, figures and comments.

·         Download the Composite Application Guidance for Composite UI Application Block Developers document from Codeplex web site.

Perhaps you can find useful the Migration from CAB section of the CompositeWPF Knowledge Base.

Please, let me know if it helps.

Mariano Converti

http://blogs.southworks.net/mconverti