Issues with v2 drop #7

Dec 18, 2008 at 7:07 AM
Edited Dec 18, 2008 at 8:12 AM
Hello guys,
I have to say that I was pretty excited with Prism when playing with v1. Just today I got v2 drop #7 and I am going nuts trying to find out why the quickstarts don't build! Since there isn't anybody here complaining, I am certain the problem is my environment, and I would like your help to figure out what I can do to fix it. I get the following errors:

Error    7    The "AssignCulture2" task was not found. Check the following: 1.) The name of the task in the project file is the same as the name of the task class. 2.) The task class is "public" and implements the Microsoft.Build.Framework.ITask interface. 3.) The task is correctly declared with <UsingTask> in the project file, or in the *.tasks files located in the "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5" directory.   
(Composite.Silverlight, Composite.UnityExtensions.Silverlight, Composite.Presentation.Silverlight)

Error    53    The "CompileXaml" task was not given a value for the required parameter "TargetFrameworkDirectory".  
(Composite.Presentation.Silverlight.Tests, Commanding.Silverlight, Commanding.Modules.Order.Silverlight)

Edit: Indeed, 1 hour after I posted my question I uninstalled/reinstalled SL tools, and everything works ok. Maybe this newbie post will help somebody else.