StockTraderRI - Controls:AnimatedTabControl?...

Topics: Prism v4 - WPF 4
Apr 4, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Edited Apr 4, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Hi,

Prism is awesome and I love it! :)

Technology: Unity 2.0

I'm duplicating the StockTraderRI Unity Version of Prism 2.0 sample into my own version using the same UI and just about most of the code with modification to my flavor. Need help in a problem with the RegionNames.MainRegion content using the <Controls:AnimatedTabControl.../>.

Problem:
When you have only one Tabitem - StockTraderRI.Modules.Position it doesn't show. To test this, just comment out the "WatchModule" in the StockTraderRIBootstrapper from being added to the ModuleCatalog to see what I'm talking about.

How do you activate the one Tabitem - StockTraderRI.Modules.Position to be focused and visible?

Thanks!...
Apr 4, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Well, the problem had to do with the AnimatedTabControl logic, because when I removed it and used a normal TabControl everything works fine.
Developer
Apr 8, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Hi,

I just tried to follow your instructions using the Stock Trader RI included in Prism 4.0 and it seems that this problem is not present in said version. After commenting the WatchModule, the PositionModule was still being added correctly to the AnimatedTabControl.

Perhaps, you could try using the AnimatedTabControl included in the latest Prism version in your application instead of the Prism 2.0 one.

Regards,

Damian Cherubini
http://blogs.southworks.net/dcherubini
Apr 10, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Edited Apr 10, 2013 at 5:49 PM
Thanks for the reply!

Apology for the confusion. Yes, I did test the 4.1 before posting and it did work fine and I didn't make it clear I was referring to the Unity version. I updated the control logic to the 4.1 and its working fine now! :) Kewl!

Thanks for your help!...