body on load not getting called on html page loaded on views browser

Apr 23, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Hi,

In our project for view we are using .xaml file in that we have added browser control. when the view is loaded on application startup, in view's constructor we call method to navigate to a html page( viewsbrowser.navigate("HTMLPage.htm"). On body load of this html page we are calling a method. Problem is this method is not getting called.

In our shell this view is not active. We are making this view active at a later point of time. and when that view is active after some point of time that Body onload method is getting called. I need the body onload to be called initially when that view's constructor is called on Application startup.

Please help..
Developer
Apr 23, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Hi,

I'm not aware of what "browser control" you are using, but based on your description, the HTML onload method of the <body> is triggered when the view containing the control is being shown. As far as I know, we cannot raise an HTML event from the application, but as a quick workaround you can try to trigger it by activating and deactivating the view at startup.

Regards,

Damian Cherubini
http://blogs.southworks.net/dcherubini