Where is the Composite Guidance for WPF and Silverlight source as mentioned in .chm file from Drop 9?

Topics: Prism v2 - Silverlight 2
Feb 12, 2009 at 10:16 AM
I cannot find the Composite Guidance for WPF and Silverlight source as mentioned in .chm file from Drop 9.  Can anyone point out where it is?

Thnks.
Feb 12, 2009 at 12:26 PM

Hi,

After you have extracted all files from
Drop 9 the Composite Application Library source code can be found here: $ExtractionDirectory$\CAL\CompositeApplicationLibrary.sln.  However if you are looking for other source code shipped with Prism-v2 it can be found:

·         If you are looking for the Composite Application Guidance for WPF and Silverlight Reference Implementation source code it is here: $ExtractionDirectory$\RI\StockTraderRI.sln

·         If you want to use the Quickstarts’ source code this is the path to find the different Quickstarts: $ExtractionDirectory$\Quickstarts\*

You could be interested in knowing that a new drop (Drop 10) has been released. In it all the aforementioned source code is in the same location.

Please let me know if this helps.

Damian Schenkelman

http://blogs.southworks.net/dschenkelman

Feb 13, 2009 at 3:52 AM
Edited Feb 13, 2009 at 3:53 AM
Hi,

Oh, sorry for my uncleared information.

I'm looking for the Composite Application Guidance for Silverlight Hands-On Lab source code.  Which contain HelloWorld solution for Silverlight.

Thanks for your reply.
Thana N.
Feb 13, 2009 at 12:45 PM
Edited Feb 13, 2009 at 12:45 PM

Hi Thana,

The Hello World solution was not included in drop 9. It was however in drop 10. You can find it in the $ExtractionDirectory$\Quickstarts\HelloWorld\HelloWorld.Silverlight\HelloWorld.Silverlight.sln or by running the .bat file Silverlight Only – Open QS – Hello World Quickstart.bat, which is located in the ExtractionDirectory.

Please let me know if this helps.

Damian Schenkelman

http://blogs.southworks.net/dschenkelman
Feb 14, 2009 at 10:24 AM
OK, I've got it.

Thank you very much for your helpful information.
Thana N.