Sep 30, 2009 at 10:19 PM
Edited Sep 30, 2009 at 10:20 PM
*** Damian approved me posting this job on the forums (thank you) ***
We are looking for 2 WPF/Silverlight developers to work on a stealth mode start-up from home either part time or full time depending on your availability. This is your chance to get in at the beginning and work on an exciting project.
Your role will be to develop a MMOG front-end using the latest Microsoft technologies including Silverlight 3.0, Composite WPF (Prism), VS 2008 and SQL Server.
• Use Silverlight and Prism to create a front-end for a new persistent MMOG.
• Design and implement an advanced UI architecture and framework
• Plan and implement complex UI for a large game
• Interact with backend and product teams on usability, features and performance
• Focus on usability, game play and fun!
• Solid WPF and/or Silverlight experience
• Prism or other MVVM frameworks a strong bonus
• Deep experience with creating modern UIs and responsive products
• 5+ years of professional related experience
• Experience building web 2.0 user interfaces
• Experience in the game industry a plus but not required
This is a stealth mode start-up and as such compensation is initially in the form of equity with the expectation to start earning a salary when the company receives funding. Most of our current team is working ten to fifteen hours a week with a few working
Unique opportunities like this only come along every now and then. This is your chance to get in early, work on cool technology and have fun!
Send your resume to email@example.com. Agencies, IT firms and recruiters need not apply.
These two positions are still open... :)