System.BadImageFormatException

Topics: Prism v2 - Silverlight 3
Nov 19, 2009 at 5:56 AM

Hi everer body

I have headache with this unhandled exception. It occurs when i add the Micosoft.Practice libraries.

Until now every things work very well. I don't know exactly what happens with my VS2008.

The complete exception is

C:\Program Files\MSBuild\Microsoft\Silverlight\v3.0\Microsoft.Silverlight.Common.targets(210,9): error MSB4018: System.BadImageFormatException: Impossible de charger le fichier ou l'assembly 'file:///C:\SL\Cal\Microsoft.Practices.Composite.dll' ou une de ses dépendances. Le module était censé contenir un manifeste de l'assembly.

Does anyboby encounter this problem?

Any help is welcome.

Thanks

Nov 19, 2009 at 6:02 PM
Edited Nov 19, 2009 at 6:08 PM

Hi,

Based on MSDN Library, the main possible causes for this exception are four. That said, based on the information you shared, I think that this issue would fit between the last two causes that there are described here.

Also, you may review all the prerequisites you need to use CAL and check if you have all of them properly installed.

If you still have the issue, please send more information you considered relevant, like if you made any changes to the CAL's source code and your development environment.

I hope you can find this answer useful,

Fernando Antivero
http://blogs.southworks.net/fantivero