Network side problem in CAL Application

Topics: Prism v2 - WPF 3.5
Nov 24, 2009 at 3:54 PM
Edited Nov 24, 2009 at 3:55 PM

Hello !

First of all ,  I am sorry if this is a wrong section to place this question !

Problem Description :

I have a softphone project which works on IAX Protocol .

I have a big CAL application with many modules (one module includes the softphone).

I have a Softphone Interface (ISoftPhone) which creates the instance of softphone and register to the VOIP Server. This interface resides in Softphone module inside my CAL Application.

I have a strange problem with UDPClient.Connect method in the softphone project. When the ISoftPhone create a udpclient (which is from softphone project ) and try to connect the client with Local IP address (say 10.0.0.10)and a local port (4569) 

{

code : 

_client = new UdpClient(localport, AddressFamily.InterNetwork);

_client.Connect(host, hostport);

the client LocalEndPoint and Remoteendpoint are always localhost ( for LocalEndPoint 127.0.0.1:4569 and  RemoteEndPoint is 127.0.0.1:50512) .

Its so strange ,  its creates these incorrent Endpoints only inside the CAL Application .

I do have a seperate User Interface for the softphone project and when I run this project as standalone Its gets correct LocalEndPoint and RemoteEndPoint . 

I am sure the problem resides inside my CAL Application.

Please help me out of this problem ! 

Thanks !

Kumar 

Nov 24, 2009 at 5:33 PM

Hello !

I have found out the problem , Its just because of my F-Secure Firewall. When i disable my firewall and run the program it worked ..

Could any one can help me how to overcome this problem. Its not possible / allowed to unload the f-secure .