Discussions under Prism v2 - Silverlight 2

Prism Has Moved

Prism has a new team and a new home on GitHub.

Submit issues on the new Prism issue tracker.

Have a feature you’d like to see included in Prism?  Submit your PR.

Attach "Expanded" command while using HierarchicalDataTemplate in TreeView

first post: exipen wrote: Hello,I have a TreeView using several nested HierarchicalDataTempla...

latest post: BrianNoyes wrote: The answer lies above, either the custom behavior shown a few years...

Prism-EventAggregator: Event without payload?

first post: Ors84bs wrote: Hi,I'd like to define an event without a payload, because I'd like ...

latest post: openshac wrote: There's an EmptyPresentationEvent using the Facade pattern, which m...

prerequisites (hardware software) for programs using prism.dll

first post: littbarski wrote: Hello, first of all: I am a enduser, no developer. But I can't ge...

latest post: littbarski wrote: Hello Damian, thank you for your fast reply. As I said I don't kno...

Single Page App

first post: cmarasco wrote: It's possible think to build a version of Prism Framework in Javas...

latest post: DCherubini wrote: Hi, I am currently not aware of any plans regarding a version of P...

MethodAccessException using event aggregator in Silverlight

first post: wasimf wrote: Hi all,I encounter a problem using the event aggregator in silverli...

latest post: GuidoMaliandi wrote: Hi,Please take into account that, if you set the keepSubscriberRefe...

Dynamic Module Catalog?

first post: cwiederspan wrote: I would like to generate a dynamic module catalog for each user in ...

latest post: anixati wrote: HiThis helped me http://forums.silverlight.net/post/566102.aspxrega...

How to filter the views in a region based on condition?

first post: jzhongsun wrote: HiThere is a regions container control(Scoped region). For example,...

latest post: ashishdhyani wrote: Hi jzhongsun, Try doing like below in the Resource file <vm:My...

Behaviour of SingleActiveRegion

first post: rich257 wrote: I am trying to inject views in to a region that is a TransitioningC...

latest post: Ardy wrote: Damian, This is the post to which I was referring. range

Prism based portal and modularity

first post: kailex wrote: Hello,I am new to Prism and I'd like to know why the PRISM has by d...

latest post: adrianaxente wrote: Hi everyone, I think we all of us got it wrong somehow. Let me expl...

How to place by many Regions in XAML?

first post: user256 wrote: Is it possible?<WrapPanel> <ItemsControl x:Name="tb1" ca...

latest post: mbronzovic wrote: Hi,Your approach seems to be valid, as it should produce similar re...