Discussions under Prism v2 - Silverlight 3

Prism Has Moved

Prism has a new team and a new home on GitHub.

Submit issues on the new Prism issue tracker.

Have a feature you’d like to see included in Prism?  Submit your PR.

Prism 5 WPF XAML designer error "Your views must implement IView"

first post: squizfloats wrote: I am learning how to use Prism 5 with WPF. Whenever I open a View i...

latest post: BrianNoyes wrote: We have already fixed this in Prism 6, which is in work at its new ...

Attach "Expanded" command while using HierarchicalDataTemplate in TreeView

first post: exipen wrote: Hello,I have a TreeView using several nested HierarchicalDataTempla...

latest post: BrianNoyes wrote: The answer lies above, either the custom behavior shown a few years...

Custom Command Behavior

first post: ldoolitt wrote: Im using Prism to create a Silverlight application (SL3). I wanted ...

latest post: HosseinAarabi wrote: @frantic0: import the following namespace in your class: using Micr...

Prism-EventAggregator: Event without payload?

first post: Ors84bs wrote: Hi,I'd like to define an event without a payload, because I'd like ...

latest post: openshac wrote: There's an EmptyPresentationEvent using the Facade pattern, which m...

Prism and Dependency Injection - Unit Testing

first post: staik wrote: Dear Prism developpers, Could someone be so kind and explain why ...

latest post: staik wrote: Hi Damian, Thank you for your enlightening answer! I'm still unha...

Single Page App

first post: cmarasco wrote: It's possible think to build a version of Prism Framework in Javas...

latest post: DCherubini wrote: Hi, I am currently not aware of any plans regarding a version of P...

Hide region

first post: springy wrote: Hi,Is it possible to hide a region when there are no active views?B...

latest post: jdebekker wrote: For anyone hitting this page and looking for Prism v2 support - che...

Prism - Silverlight WCF RIA Services - Authentication

first post: aditya_voleti wrote: Has anyone tried implementing FormsAuthentication in using WCF RIA ...

latest post: poplawsm wrote: Hi,You don't need to use WebContext class. You can create your own ...

Login Page with Prism(CAG)

first post: syed_aalam001 wrote: Hello Guys,I am working with Composite application guidance and I n...

latest post: GuidoMaliandi wrote: Hi,You might find the following blog post useful, which deals with ...

John Papas Screen Presentaion Framework with Prism.

first post: dgupta1981 wrote: Hi Prism Team,My name is Debashish Gupta.I am developing a Silverli...

latest post: aadami wrote: Hi,You might find the following section from the Communication Chap...