Discussions under Prism v2 - Silverlight 4

Prism Has Moved

Prism has a new team and a new home on GitHub.

Submit issues on the new Prism issue tracker.

Have a feature you’d like to see included in Prism?  Submit your PR.

remote module downloading in PRISM 2.2

first post: julianhertz wrote: Hi, I'm using PRISM 2.2 with SL4. I've have setup my solution which...

latest post: DCherubini wrote: Hi, Sorry, it seems I got confused at the "installing the applicat...

How to activate an existing order details view in StockTraderRI ?

first post: berean wrote: Background: With StockTraderRI demo application when you select a...

latest post: berean wrote: Hi Damian, Thank you very much for your help. I am using the Prop...

Architecture in designing Login Page and the other screens using prism ,mvvm,wpf ,untity 3.0

first post: chaituatp wrote: Hi, we have a requirement to create a WPF prism MVVM app using uni...

latest post: DCherubini wrote: This discussion is being continued in the following thread: * [Issu...

Gathering User Information before Bootstrapper Runs

first post: Kuch wrote: Hello, I am fairly new to the MVVM model and need some help. M...

latest post: Kuch wrote: Damian and Federico This seems to do it. I thank you for your know...

Single Page App

first post: cmarasco wrote: It's possible think to build a version of Prism Framework in Javas...

latest post: DCherubini wrote: Hi, I am currently not aware of any plans regarding a version of P...

Modules not loading when silverlight hosted in html page

first post: MichaelMM wrote: Hi. I'm currently working on a Silverlight 4 application, that's u...

latest post: aadami wrote: Hi, As far as I know by default Prism does not provide this kind o...

PopupChildWindowAction default selected button OK

first post: roopkt wrote: Hi I am wondering how to make the OK button as the preselected on...

latest post: roopkt wrote: Thanks for your suggestion. I am also trying to create custom child...

Getting List of Loaded Assemblies using PRISM

first post: raj_msce wrote: Hi, We are working on a large application developed using Silve...

latest post: DCherubini wrote: Hi Raaj, As far as I know Prism does not expose the assemblies of t...

Module Loader perfomance tunning

first post: ramyed wrote: I am working on an application where there are several modules(.xap...

latest post: aadami wrote: Hi,As far as I know the recommended approaches in the Prism guidanc...

Issue with Multiple Popup windows using InteractionRequest<Notification>

first post: gnaresh82 wrote: &#65279;Hi, We have encountered a strange issue withInteractionRequ...

latest post: DCherubini wrote: Hi Naresh,Based on our understanding of your scenario, we tried to ...