Discussions under Prism v2 - WPF 4

Prism Has Moved

Prism has a new team and a new home on GitHub.

Submit issues on the new Prism issue tracker.

Have a feature you’d like to see included in Prism?  Submit your PR.

Prism future release plans

first post: AbhishekMS wrote: I am currently using Prism 4.1 for WPF applications. Where can I fi...

latest post: AbhishekMS wrote: Thanks Brian!

Understanding Prisms

first post: rakeshmurthy wrote: Hello everyone, My question is somewhat really basic about prism....

latest post: BrianNoyes wrote: Hi, While some would call Prism a framework, at the end of the day ...

Failed to assign to property 'Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Mvvm.ViewModelLocator.AutoWireViewModel'

first post: Russty wrote: Hi, I'm working on a Windows 8.1 Universal app using Prism & Unit...

latest post: Russty wrote: I guess one of the things I could try is to specify my UserControl ...

answered by: Russty wrote: I guess one of the things I could try is to specify my UserControl ...

Keep open screens updated - WPF/Prism/MEF/MVVM/EF

first post: dipti259 wrote: Hi, In our WPF app implemented using Prism and MEF, UI layer is M...

latest post: GOstrowsky wrote: Hi, The approach you mentioned of using ___EventAggregator___ woul...

Dynamic WCF channel using Prism and Unity

first post: juflo wrote: Hello Using Prism, Unity and WCF, I have the following simple log...

latest post: DCherubini wrote: Hi, Based on your description I am assuming the user needs to ente...

Issue with ImoduleManager during unit tetsing in prism wpf app

first post: chaituatp wrote: Hi, We are using unity,Prism in our wpf appp. In one of our view ...

latest post: gan_s wrote: Hi, Ideally when testing your ViewModel you should mocking externa...

Issue in getiing the view name for showing the dialog in wpf prism

first post: chaituatp wrote: Hi, I was able to design the page into 3 regions , the middle reg...

latest post: chaituatp wrote: Thanks for your reply. I was able to solve it.

Issue with InteractionRequests Prism why reinitializing the dialog

first post: chaituatp wrote: Hi ,We were able to develop the app with dialogs using interaction ...

latest post: GOstrowsky wrote: Hi chituatp, This exact question has already been asked and answer...

Layout issues in wpf prism application where it has docking,regions,telrik grids etc

first post: chaituatp wrote: Hi, We are developing a wpf prism application where we have docki...

latest post: fmartinez wrote: Hi, I believe your problem is more related to WPF and the Telerik ...

Issue with Binding the Textblock with a Value and a progress bar value in Dailog which is opened via InteractionRequest

first post: chaituatp wrote: Hi, we are struck in an issue while Binding the Textblock with a v...

latest post: fmartinez wrote: Hi, Based on my understanding, __Prism__ does not provide a popup ...