Discussions under Prism v4 - Silverlight 4

Prism Has Moved

Prism has a new team and a new home on GitHub.

Submit issues on the new Prism issue tracker.

Have a feature you’d like to see included in Prism?  Submit your PR.

Prism Design and Architecture related questions

first post: FurqanSafdarX wrote: I started off on Prism few months back but still the framework itse...

Keep track of user changes

first post: MichaelBergman wrote: Hi, I am looking for advice on how to best track changes within a...

Unable to Load Tab in a Tab

first post: anandki wrote: I've a TabContainer which have 5 tabs. In this 1 tab have another t...

Prism Documentation Retired in MSDN Library

first post: revans611 wrote: I found that the documentation for Prism in the MSDN Library has be...

Approaches to migrate to html/angular

first post: _pisees_ wrote: Looking for any recommendations or concerns regarding migrating a S...

PRISM 4 MVVM data paging

first post: nkiranrao wrote: Hi,I have been looking all over the net to find a good example on h...

latest post: du999 wrote: Hi lucianotcorreia & Kiran Is this only work with Silverlight ? I t...

OnNavigatedTo doesn't fire on the first navigation to

first post: devinrader wrote: I've got a DelegateCommand wired to a button in a View. The comman...

latest post: ghauan wrote: Hello again. It seems that I have found a solution, like Devin. M...

Error after updating to 5.0

first post: mathius25 wrote: On the following line, I am getting the error: Error 27 The non-g...

latest post: mathius25 wrote: Fixed:using Microsoft.Practices.Unity; Was removed somehow.

Exception while raising propertychanged event in Muitiple view scenario

first post: soudedhiraj wrote: Hi, I am working on windows store app and it has multiple view sce...

latest post: GOstrowsky wrote: Hi, First of all, I would like to mention that Apps of __Windows S...

Navigation to Dynamic Modules

first post: DRAirey1 wrote: In WPF and Silverlight, if you provide a URI that includes a satell...

latest post: GOstrowsky wrote: Hi Don, Prism may differ on how some features are achieved, as it...