MVVM comunity toolkit

Topics: Prism v4 - Silverlight 4, Prism v4 - WPF 4
Jun 4, 2010 at 4:14 AM

I think it really needs mvvm light toolkit, many super MVP's contributed to this proyect.  and I think is the most accepted for silverlght developers comunity

Jun 4, 2010 at 7:34 AM

The ViewModelBase has some very well done features, but we URGENTLY needs some documentation.  At least, a blog entry with some explanations about how to use the different features.

Jun 4, 2010 at 3:28 PM
Edited Jun 4, 2010 at 3:45 PM

Thank you for your answer!!

MVVM LT getting started

MVVM LT tutorials.

MVVM LT codeplex.

Laurent Bugnion Contact

I think it's a great idea fusion the "blendability" (the ability to open and edit the user interface into Expression Blend) concepts of Laurent to this proyect,

and when you start to develop mvvm wpf or silverlight, is unavoidable follow the steps of John Smith or Laurent.

So when you know the concepts of mvvm in a john o Laurents vision(comunity vision), and you want to do a comercial product o something well done, I think that it would be unavoidable at this time not to use prism, 

therefore(correct me if I'm wrong) the motive of this coment is to make the step from the comunity vision to the Prism vision in a natural way, focused more on blendability(mvvm light) and the best architecture practices, that you have built on prism proyect.

Just I want the best of both worlds Pism & mvvm light toolkit : )