Contrib project

Jul 6, 2008 at 5:09 PM
First of all, Great job on the new composite framework. I got my stuff up and running with a rather complex application in under an hour. It's easy to understand and to customize.
I found however some handy thing now that might be useful to others and that are missing from the default install package. Here's just a few:

- Region adapters for toolbarpanel, Menu and MenuItem
- Custom styles to make it possible to display the title of a view as the header of a tabitem.

Is there a contrib project where I can upload these additions to? Or is there any other way to contribute?
Jul 7, 2008 at 12:34 AM
You can contribute to my project if you like, it's not part of the WPF contrib, but I'm actively trying to get samples out to help others.

Composite WPF - Samples home

I was thinking of putting it on codeplex or adding to contrib, but not long ago my employer blocked access to CodePlex SVN for some reason, they don't know how they did it either.

Jul 7, 2008 at 12:35 PM
Hi, you can contribute to the patterns & practices CompositeWPF contrib project. In order to join as a developer in the project, please see the Sign Up Process.

Let me know if this helps,

Ezequiel Jadib
Jul 7, 2008 at 6:29 PM
Thanks Ezequiel,
I applied for a spot on the project and I hope to upload the contributions soon.