Prism for WP8?

Topics: Prism v4 - Silverlight 4
Feb 11, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Is there any version of Prism for WP8? I wondering if this version will work with WP8 ?
Feb 14, 2013 at 1:14 PM

As far as I know, currently the latest version of Prism available for Windows Phone is the one mentioned in the above link which was built targeting the Windows Phone 7.1 version.

Regarding this, I believe you could find the following blog post interesting where is mentioned that they are evaluating how to update the Prism phone libraries and at the end of this post its mentioned that the P&P team is planning to release a Guidance for WP8 apps:
Regarding the use of these assemblies in a Windows Phone 8 app, based on my understanding you should be able to used them without problem although this should be tested, as mentioned in this article:
"In general, the Windows Phone app platform enables apps that target Windows Phone OS 7.1 to run without modification or recompilation on Windows Phone 8. However, you should test your apps on the Windows Phone 8 emulator or on a device to make sure the apps perform as expected."

Agustin Adami