Composite WPF for silverlight?

Topics: Prism v2 - Silverlight 2
Jan 29, 2009 at 10:24 PM

First: Sorry for my english :)
I'm new in the composite wpf technology.
I need some help for the begining, I would like create a silverlight application with composite wpf and silverlight technology.

I have vs 2008 team suite sp1, .net framework sp1
I installed guidance package extensions, and toolkit. (GuidanceAutomationExtensions.exe, GuidanceAutomationToolkitForVS2008.msi)
I downloaded the CompositeWPF. (CompositeApplicationGuidanceForWPF-June2008.exe)
It has unpacked the composite library solution and some sample solution.

What is the next step???
Build CAL ? But it is targeted for standard .net 3.5 library (not sl library!!!)
I readed in the help, need some entlib library references for my project (but these libraries also targeted for standard .net 3.5)
Please somebody help me!

Jan 30, 2009 at 1:51 PM
Does somebody use Composite WPF for SILVERLIGHT APP?
Jan 30, 2009 at 3:14 PM is a project that utilizes CompositeWPF/Prism

I have a number of blogs addressing Silverlight / Prism (some have webcast).  Some you may be interested follow:

Jan 30, 2009 at 4:24 PM

Hi interpet,

It seems that you are using the first release of the Composite Application Guidance for WPF, which only targeted the Windows  Presentation Foundation.

The P&P team is currently developing a new version of this guidance which also targets Silverlight. This guidance named “Composite Application Guidance for WPF & Silverlight” (or Prism-v2) should help you create a composite application using Silverlight. The latest drop can be found here.  The documentation from the drop should help you get started in the usage of this guidance.

In addition, both for this and the previous version GAT and GAX are not required.

Please let me know if this helps.

Damian Schenkelman
Jan 30, 2009 at 6:15 PM
Hi dschenkelman!

Very thanks!
I will see this version tonight!